3.3

FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde.I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours.

That was several years ago. I have colored my hair without issue with Ferier and Nutrise but wanted to go even 1 shade lighter so I tried Nice and Easy who advertises on the box 3 shades lighter and went with light auburn 6r/110 which shades on box was perfect for what I wanted. I GOT ORANGE. It was even close and came with scalp burning tingly sensation which died down, and a constant itchiness since.

I have washed it and conditioned it and still bright orange I had no alternative than to shave my head to prevent any further damages. And recolored with nutrise br2 a dark burgendy to cover the orange. No itch no burn no tingly sensation even after...and no misadvertising 3 shades lighter.

I will never use or recommend clairol nice and easy!And my photo is tame as it is a true bright orange in daylight.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of clairol hair dye from Clairol and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Clairol to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Clairol for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Clairol?

Comments