I have always trusted the nice and easy hair dye..it is the only product i have used in the last 5 yrs..i had not colored my hair in about 8 months and had my family reunion the next day and wanted gray gone so i did everything i was supposed to..the same color as always only this time it destroyed my hair..it looks and feels as if i took a lighter and cinged it..it feels disgusting and i dont know how to fix it!!no more trust for clairol..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "One day I was asked by my husband to call my credit card company & find out how much was owed, he also asked for the last 10 transactions. One..."
- "I WILL NEVER BUY MEIJER DIAPERS again MARK MY WORDS RAN A LITTLE SHORT ON MONEY SO DECIDED I SHOP AT MEIJER 3 DAYS A WEEK ILL TRY THIER DIAPERS..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."