Clairol Nice And Easy Hair Dye Review from Van Buren Charter Township, Michigan
I have always trusted the nice and easy hair dye..it is the only product i have used in the last 5 yrs..i had not colored my hair in about 8 months and had my family reunion the next day and wanted gray gone so i did everything i was supposed to..the same color as always only this time it destroyed my hair..it looks and feels as if i took a lighter and cinged it..it feels disgusting and i dont know how to fix it!!no more trust for clairol..
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde. I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours. That was..."
- "I do not sell for this company but after seeing the explosive YouTube videos of the Mineral Liquid Foundation that even covered sharpie drawn on faces, I just HAD to..."
- "In response to everyone who posted that they didn't know they were signing up for a subscription: You're all idiots. You're blaming the company for your lack of education. Are..."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "I WILL NEVER BUY MEIJER DIAPERS again MARK MY WORDS RAN A LITTLE SHORT ON MONEY SO DECIDED I SHOP AT MEIJER 3 DAYS A WEEK ILL TRY THIER DIAPERS..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."