4.0

I have used clairol root touch up for at least 5 years and never had an issue. I mixed the color and activator today and it didn't look the same as usual.

It almost looked like conditioner and didnt mix well with activator. So i did not use it. I let it sit because after a few minutes it usually turns dark, but it remained cream color. There has to be domething wrong.

Took pictures. Color is Dark ash brown, but never got dark like in tbe past.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clairol Nice And Easy Hair Dye.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2017.

Comments

Same thing happened to me - purchased at Rite Aid. Exact same thick cream color

Same problem. Bought at Cvs.

Color says dark brown ash. It is blinded not normal dark color creme.very disappointed will brands

Today September 22, 2018, I opened a new box of Clairol Root Touch Up 4A. It should be brown.

It has been sitting for over 20 minutes and is still off-white in color. This is the 2nd batch I mixed from this box. The first never turned brown. There seems to be a serious Quality Control problem with this item.

It is made in Mexico but Clairol is responsible for what they sell to consumers in the US. I tried calling the toll free number on the box but they are closed. I called CVS as I purchased the product there. They asked me to bring it in and said that they would do an exchange even though I have no receipt.

I have used this product for over 10 years. I have used many shades of brown and this is a first.

Bad customer service from Coty for those who have called for help. Someone from Coty should be reading these posts.

Same exact thing happened to me today . I'm afraid to use it .

Same thing just happened to me! I didn't use it...

was afraid it would turn my hair blonde (or worse!) Threw it away.

Waste of money. Very frustrating.

Same here! Looks blonde

This just happened TJ me and I’m furious!! I don’t want to put it on my hair.

That happened to me as well, and I also noticed they changed the color Black numeric code 3

To “matches black” code 2.

The store I purchased from would not refund me.

Clairol has not responded to my email or phone call!

The same exact thing happened to me!! So weird! I thought maybe it was something I did wrong but apparently NT...will be contacting clairol to complain for sure.

This happened to me tonight as well . Attempted to use #4A k Brown Ash and it looked like it was some blond color.

I have used the product before and never recall seeing this color so I threw it away. Fortunately, I had another box #5 for medium brown and used that instead but feel like I just threw my $ away.

Me too! Instead of a blonde-ish color, it was like green puke! Threw it ouy!

And the same happened to me today. Tried to send a complaint on line and it wouldn’t submit.

Truly annoyed. Will change brands.

to Anonymous #1586501

Happened to me today with a box bought at a Canadian Walmart. Color 4A and it never turned brown.