Have used Nice n Easy and loved the colorseal conditioner.But the original blue tube with a soft scent that was part of the reason I bought the brand.

Now, it comes with a white and gold tube number 3 cc+ and has a overpowering imitation cheap fruity scent that I would never use on my hair. Two of my friends warned me before I used it, they returned theirs, so my hair would not smell awful from it. Clairol, you have lost three customers. I also switched colors because they were not as shown on the color chart.

You were a great company to deal with in previous years but have made changes that has not been beneficial to me your customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clairol nice and easy conditioner. Clairol needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clairol nice and easy conditioner in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clairol.

Had an Experience with Clairol?

Comments

Totally agree. The new cc colourseal conditioner is rubbish compared to the original and the smell that used to be of coconuts now seems like castor oil that's been scented with old spice. Hideous.