FALSE ADVERTISING as you can't go from red to blonde.I was a dark red brown and even my stylist couldn't get me to blonde after 4 hours.
That was several years ago. I have colored my hair without issue with Ferier and Nutrise but wanted to go even 1 shade lighter so I tried Nice and Easy who advertises on the box 3 shades lighter and went with light auburn 6r/110 which shades on box was perfect for what I wanted. I GOT ORANGE. It was even close and came with scalp burning tingly sensation which died down, and a constant itchiness since.
I have washed it and conditioned it and still bright orange I had no alternative than to shave my head to prevent any further damages. And recolored with nutrise br2 a dark burgendy to cover the orange. No itch no burn no tingly sensation even after...and no misadvertising 3 shades lighter.
I will never use or recommend clairol nice and easy!And my photo is tame as it is a true bright orange in daylight.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Clairol Nice N Easy Permanent Hair Color
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "Ordered a birthday and chocolate bouquet , got something looking completely different! spent over $60 ,they wouldn't give me a refund on what I didn't order , they would only..."
- "CONTRACTED WITH UNEARTHED STONE, 5195 102nd Ave North Pinellas Park, FL 33782, TO HAVE GRANITE INSTALLED - WHAT THEY SAID WOULD TAKE 3 TO 4 WEEKS TOOK 2 1/2 MONTHS -..."
- "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...."
- "Sent for a WHITE CAL-KING comforter with an order# confirmation 10/11/16. On 10/18/16 received my order. It was BURGUNDY and had a different order# but still had my name and..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."